HSL Construction have been providing Groundwork services to many clients for over six years.
Our Groundwork team members hold CSCS CPCS and NRSWA Street works cards. CSCS and CPCS are approved industry qualification cards owned by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), HSL Construction are registered with the CITB. The Construction Plant Competence Scheme is based on a combination of Professional Competence and Health and Safety Awareness – two essential qualities for operating Plant Machinery.
Our Groundworks Services Include:-
Trenching, Ducting & Reinstatement Works:Groundworks contractors for utility suppliers such as telecommunications, gas, water and electricity.
Drainage & Landscaping:HSL Construction are an approved Groundwork contractor for the installation of drainage and drain clearing and landscaping projects.
Block Paving, Tarmacadam & Groundwork Renovations:We provide a top quality tarmac, block paving and all types of groundwork’s contractor services to both commercial and private customers.
Footway Crossing (Drop Kerbs):HSL Construction can provide a full service for both commercial and private customers, liaising with Highway Inspectors for the necessary application approval and Planning. We are a fully insured and CHAS registered company.
Our Recent Groundworks Contracts Include:-
- Sensory Garden Landscaping at Willowdene School In London for Sensory Technology Ltd
- Cable trenching and Reinstatements as part of the Telegraph pole installations on several Leisure Parks in the North of England and the South Coast.
- Drop Kerbs at Derby and Ilkeston on behalf of Private Home Owners
- Drainage Clearing and Drop Kerbs at Chilwell Barracks for the MOD
- Driveway and fencing projects at Whittington Barracks for the MOD
For more information, please send us a brief message of your requirements using the Contact Us form.