Highway Maintenance / Road Maintenance / Kerb Edgings
HSL Construction As a responsible road maintenance company, we are registered with the CITB scheme which enables us to provide further on-going training to our highway maintenance engineers as and when required.
Our highway maintenance engineers are fully trained and hold NRSWA (Street Works) certificates. In addition, all of our operative are current holders of CSCS certificates with plant operators accredited with CPCS cards for the use of Skid Steer bobcat, Road Planing, Dumper, 360 Excavator and Pedestrian Roller.
Our Road Resurfacing team are supported by our 18 ton capacity Hot box lorry and Skid Steer Road planer with the rest of the Highway Maintenance fleet delivering a variety of support operations.
HSL Construction have carried out works over the past six years for Staffordshire Highways in Staffordshire and surrounding districts and more recently for the MOD in Windsor , Chilwell, Whittington and Melton.
Our Recent Highway / Road Maintenance Contracts Include:-
- Road resurfacing and Road repairs including patching reinstatements and full resurfacing
- Pavement Resurfacing, widening and Kerb Edging repairs
- Iron works including Manhole covers and drain covers.
- School Safety Barriers – installation of railings and barriers outside school gates for the Pupil and public protection
- Drainage and gully clearing
Our experienced Road management team offer a full site surveying service, for more information, please send us a brief message of your requirements using the Contact Us form.