Wooden Telegraph Pole Installations
Over the past few years, HSL Utilities have been providing and installing telegraph poles for Ecological projects and nature reserves.
The use of Used Reclaimed Wooden Telegraph poles has been widely adopted by the Conservationist trusts, some examples of our varied works are stated below.
With NRSWA (Street works), CPCS and IPAF Accreditations, Our dedicated professional teams of telegraph pole installers work very closely with Project managers to provide an efficient, professional installation for your chosen project.Click Here To Check Out Our Gallery
Our Wooden Telegraph Pole Installations Contracts Include:-
- Wooden Telegraph poles for the installation of Bat Boxes at Failsworth Mill, Manchester
- Stout Poles for Bat Boxes across three sites of Farmland in Aberdeenshire
- Tanalised Telegraph poles for the installation of Bat Boxes at Top hill Nature Reserve in Yorkshire
- Telegraph poles supplied and installed at York University for a Scientific Research project on Fauna and Flora
- Wooden Telegraph poles supplied and installed at the Beamish Museum in County Durham for an authentic Reproduction project.
- Telegraph poles re- sited for the ITV network on the Coronation Street film set in Manchester during the recent site relocation works.
- De-commissioning of wooden and galvanised poles at a BBC Monitoring Station in Berkshire.
Our Wooden Telegraph Poles Are Supplied In 3 Types:-
- Light For Small Cables & Wires Etc
- Medium For More Robust Cables
- Stout For More Heavy Duty Applications
Auger Drilling Depths Provided For Telegraph Pole Installations Are As Follows:-
- Telegraph Pole Height Up To 7 Metres / Auger Drill Depth 1.25 Metres
- Telegraph Pole Height Up To 18 Metres / Auger Drill Depth 1.5 to 2.5 Metres
- Telegraph Pole Height Up to 24 Metres / Auger Drill Depth 3.0 Metres
For more information, please send us a brief message of your requirements using the Contact Us form.Click here to view www.hslutilities.co.uk